Is this a heads-up for Americans, too?
What helped this woman survive:
- critical thinking
- knowing her rights
- questioning everything
- keeping to a routine
- exercise in, for all intents and purposes, solitary confinement
- eating as well as she could
- paying attention to her “gut” feelings
- paying attention to “red flags”
- documenting everything
- choosing to maintain a healthy attitude and response amid “psychological bullying” while in solitary confinement
- sharing her experience as “quarantine facilities” are being built in other nations as specified at the end of the video
- “never ever losing (her) sense of self”
This wisdom from Holocaust survivor Viktor Frankl was one of her guiding lights:
Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms — to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.
From another source of wisdom, consider also:
…persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; (2 Corinthians 4:9)
You [God] will keep in perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on You—in both inclination and character], Because he trusts and takes refuge in You [with hope and confident expectation]. (Isaiah 26:3, Amplified Bible)
And to the biggest picture:
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)
In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I [Jesus] have overcome the world. (John 16:33)
I don’t think we can assume such a situation will not happen even here in the United States of America, whether it’s for “health” or other* reasons.
*Or perhaps such a situation regarding political prisoners is occuring even now in our nation’s capitol. Details about a peaceful demonstration of our First Amendment Rights in response to this travesty are in the link.